As we’ve said all along this year’s Eat Your Heart Out is not about ‘gore’ it’s about using extreme cakes to communicate messages based around Pathology – hence our location in the St Bart’s Pathology Museum and Carla Valentine co-curating the shop with me. Miss Insomnia Tulip has nailed it with this ‘Common Breast Pathologies’ cupcake, I genuinely feel this has taught me something. Lots of gold stars for her!!!
- What a charming tableau the puppy created for me as a Mother's Day present which she can be seen… instagram.com/p/BSHduTDBU7H/ 1 hour ago
- I feel asleep for seconds, anyone want a puppy - plus it's clearly exhausting being a douche 😤 https://t.co/JW99JqYZg8 1 hour ago
- Fucks sake https://t.co/NPhdIwzs64 1 hour ago
- Attention @peachesanscream twitter.com/planetepics/st… 1 hour ago
- Browsing clean eating feeds on Instagram whilst waiting for my KFC delivery - it's the thought that counts https://t.co/jvXQteeAX4 2 hours ago