As we’ve said all along this year’s Eat Your Heart Out is not about ‘gore’ it’s about using extreme cakes to communicate messages based around Pathology – hence our location in the St Bart’s Pathology Museum and Carla Valentine co-curating the shop with me. Miss Insomnia Tulip has nailed it with this ‘Common Breast Pathologies’ cupcake, I genuinely feel this has taught me something. Lots of gold stars for her!!!
- Anyone else still feeling very sleepy?.. #notveryladylike https://t.co/nDSZvgqUO4 1 hour ago
- Just the 7 million things on my to do list today! 2 hours ago
- Disgusting edible body parts by @KateShirazi instagram.com/p/BMFY4YDhPmB/ 2 hours ago
- Bonsai cooking! bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-… 2 hours ago
- I need to make my bed but can't bring myself to disturb this scene 💤💤💤 - fatty Pudding #siamese… instagram.com/p/BME_Mo4B3Ou/ 14 hours ago