As we’ve said all along this year’s Eat Your Heart Out is not about ‘gore’ it’s about using extreme cakes to communicate messages based around Pathology – hence our location in the St Bart’s Pathology Museum and Carla Valentine co-curating the shop with me. Miss Insomnia Tulip has nailed it with this ‘Common Breast Pathologies’ cupcake, I genuinely feel this has taught me something. Lots of gold stars for her!!!
- Final gratuitous #bassethound shot from today 🐶 @ Burnham-on-Sea instagram.com/p/BPkoqG3B5Ml/ 2 hours ago
- Another sausage magnet with Pudding centre stage 😬 #bassethound @ Burnham-on-Sea instagram.com/p/BPkoFzeBDoc/ 2 hours ago
- This man had sausages in his pocket thus became a #bassethound magnet on the gathering this… instagram.com/p/BPkn8Zmh6fC/ 2 hours ago
- @SquishMitten this man had the mistake of having sausages in his pocket https://t.co/dwNumStRTJ 4 hours ago
- Was in actual heaven this morning - Basset walk on Burnham beach with 65 other hounds… instagram.com/p/BPkY9u_hUKM/ 4 hours ago