Normally Natasha makes stunning hand painted wedding cakes and cookies, including gingerbread houses which Selfridges sold last Christmas. But when Nevie Pie Cakes goes feral (normally my fault to be fair) she really goes for it. Check out these cookies which she will be selling at EYHO and make me feel sick. It’s the more subtle treats which always have that effect on me and I honestly don’t know how she managed not to throw up looking at the reference image for these! Before I get the blame the gross level of these cookies was entirely her idea.
- RT @KS_Ate_Here: Sooooooo @StreetFeastLDN is fun! @LagomElliot @LDNmessChef are taking streetfood to another level! 😍😍😍 https://t.co/ik5lld… 7 hours ago
- All the Dad's who marched with their young daughters today 🙌🏻#womensmarchlondon 11 hours ago
- @LondonPopups thanks for the support x 12 hours ago
- RT @PrawnographyLDN: Only a few left of these sumptuous ocean trout special's at #dinerama tonight.. they proved very popular indeed..… 14 hours ago
- I am proud to be a Nasty Woman and there in spirit for everyone on #WomensMarch today, you go ladies 🙌🏻 #weshallovercomb 14 hours ago