Normally Natasha makes stunning hand painted wedding cakes and cookies, including gingerbread houses which Selfridges sold last Christmas. But when Nevie Pie Cakes goes feral (normally my fault to be fair) she really goes for it. Check out these cookies which she will be selling at EYHO and make me feel sick. It’s the more subtle treats which always have that effect on me and I honestly don’t know how she managed not to throw up looking at the reference image for these! Before I get the blame the gross level of these cookies was entirely her idea.
- It's time to #CookForSyria * Visit CookForSyria.com and let's make a difference together! thndr.me/LEx4DU 4 hours ago
- Train puppy - so good, it sends her straight to sleep https://t.co/eJKKSAiZM3 9 hours ago
- GAH - only now she sleeps, not in the utility room 😡 https://t.co/rLoTuiitlr 1 day ago
- First night in her own bed not going well (poorly so have bedtime of toddler) https://t.co/GDCXihZd6A 1 day ago
- just spent best part of an hour lying on the utility room floor to convince Pudding it’s a nice cosy place to sleep tonight 1 day ago