MTV may have you believing that the world of music is all sugar-coated Nicky Minaj trash or a manufactured Lady Gaga track that is nothing more than an ad, creatively driven by esoteric symbolism and vaguely disguised as a music video. But the truth is that music subcultures still thrive outside of the corporate TV industrial complex.
One such subculture is metal. And the popularity of it has never been stronger. Driven by the fans, for a while now we’ve predicted that metal is long overdue a mainstream revival. One day. we’ll be right.
- Oh the excitement in locking human out of the car 😡😡😡 https://t.co/m8IKBGq7Kl 34 minutes ago
- @DoctorKyla 6 months in so learning every day! 39 minutes ago
- @Autoglass doing so now 41 minutes ago
- @DoctorKyla I am rage 1 hour ago
- Life lesson: dog locked me out of the car by jumping on deadlock - thanks to the lovely man who… instagram.com/p/BPpu2MphX_8/ 1 hour ago