MTV may have you believing that the world of music is all sugar-coated Nicky Minaj trash or a manufactured Lady Gaga track that is nothing more than an ad, creatively driven by esoteric symbolism and vaguely disguised as a music video. But the truth is that music subcultures still thrive outside of the corporate TV industrial complex.
One such subculture is metal. And the popularity of it has never been stronger. Driven by the fans, for a while now we’ve predicted that metal is long overdue a mainstream revival. One day. we’ll be right.
- What a charming tableau the puppy created for me as a Mother's Day present which she can be seen… instagram.com/p/BSHduTDBU7H/ 8 hours ago
- I feel asleep for seconds, anyone want a puppy - plus it's clearly exhausting being a douche 😤 https://t.co/JW99JqYZg8 9 hours ago
- Fucks sake https://t.co/NPhdIwzs64 9 hours ago
- Attention @peachesanscream twitter.com/planetepics/st… 9 hours ago
- Browsing clean eating feeds on Instagram whilst waiting for my KFC delivery - it's the thought that counts https://t.co/jvXQteeAX4 10 hours ago