MTV may have you believing that the world of music is all sugar-coated Nicky Minaj trash or a manufactured Lady Gaga track that is nothing more than an ad, creatively driven by esoteric symbolism and vaguely disguised as a music video. But the truth is that music subcultures still thrive outside of the corporate TV industrial complex.
One such subculture is metal. And the popularity of it has never been stronger. Driven by the fans, for a while now we’ve predicted that metal is long overdue a mainstream revival. One day. we’ll be right.
- RT @NewYorker: Knowing the stories behind the photos on @cursedimages does not always make them less creepy. nyer.cm/ZhCbjkY https:… 10 hours ago
- RT @LaughingSquid: A Freestanding Ring Built Entirely Out of Pringles laughingsquid.com/a-freestanding… https://t.co/IjQ6d7lAQe 10 hours ago
- Those bored of the puppy will be pleased to note updates on gross set dressing for next week will commence shortly 10 hours ago
- Oh my god the ears - if you need a smile watch this ❤️ #bassethound #puppy 📷 @sophiepiet_ instagram.com/p/BL_LaPBhm9n/ 18 hours ago
- Puppy sitter update from @SophiePiet_ - Pudding was not missing me instagram.com/p/BL9IBQSDYfd/ 20 hours ago