To highlight it’s commitment to the environment Montreal’s Eaton center teamed up with street artist ‘Roadsworth’ to create an installation of recycled materials ONLY using products thrown away by customers… The results are pretty impressive, and the concept strong, but I think the photographs may make it look a lot more impressive than it was when viewed in person (via The Trendy Girl).
- I'd marry a man for less - what a hero twitter.com/bbcworld/statu… 58 minutes ago
- RT @ReeReeRockette: I can't imagine a worse gift. #adfail https://t.co/x5vRFw8ic1 1 hour ago
- RT @PrawnographyLDN: We're open from 5 today, tomorrow & Saturday! Don't mess about come grab our flame scorched Gambas al ajillo 🦐 🔥 only… 16 hours ago
- I am so excited by this https://t.co/kgbA9FpcYs 16 hours ago
- Finalising @totally_sugar piece for #zizzicreates tonight - lots of fun with Jacqui & Pudding! instagram.com/p/BR_dvq4h4_T/ 17 hours ago