To highlight it’s commitment to the environment Montreal’s Eaton center teamed up with street artist ‘Roadsworth’ to create an installation of recycled materials ONLY using products thrown away by customers… The results are pretty impressive, and the concept strong, but I think the photographs may make it look a lot more impressive than it was when viewed in person (via The Trendy Girl).
- RT @NewYorker: Knowing the stories behind the photos on @cursedimages does not always make them less creepy. nyer.cm/ZhCbjkY https:… 6 hours ago
- RT @LaughingSquid: A Freestanding Ring Built Entirely Out of Pringles laughingsquid.com/a-freestanding… https://t.co/IjQ6d7lAQe 6 hours ago
- Those bored of the puppy will be pleased to note updates on gross set dressing for next week will commence shortly 6 hours ago
- Oh my god the ears - if you need a smile watch this ❤️ #bassethound #puppy 📷 @sophiepiet_ instagram.com/p/BL_LaPBhm9n/ 14 hours ago
- Puppy sitter update from @SophiePiet_ - Pudding was not missing me instagram.com/p/BL9IBQSDYfd/ 17 hours ago