Chicago based chef Grant Achatz of the Alinea Restaurant specialises in molecular gastronomy and has developed a pretty awesome new taste experience… A balloon filled with helium sugar sprinkled with dried Granny Smith apple. A desert you to have to breathe in might be appeal to some, and it appeals to me from a creative point of view, but I am not sure it will ever come close to Gu Chocolate Pot on a spoon.
- All the Dad's who marched with their young daughters today 🙌🏻#womensmarchlondon 3 hours ago
- @LondonPopups thanks for the support x 4 hours ago
- RT @PrawnographyLDN: Only a few left of these sumptuous ocean trout special's at #dinerama tonight.. they proved very popular indeed..… 6 hours ago
- I am proud to be a Nasty Woman and there in spirit for everyone on #WomensMarch today, you go ladies 🙌🏻 #weshallovercomb 6 hours ago
- Nothing like some inter-species cuddling to make your morning 😍 #bassethound #siamesecat instagram.com/p/BPhnMoLB0N7/ 7 hours ago