Chicago based chef Grant Achatz of the Alinea Restaurant specialises in molecular gastronomy and has developed a pretty awesome new taste experience… A balloon filled with helium sugar sprinkled with dried Granny Smith apple. A desert you to have to breathe in might be appeal to some, and it appeals to me from a creative point of view, but I am not sure it will ever come close to Gu Chocolate Pot on a spoon.
- Update from Pudding's puppy sitter @SophiePiet_ this morning - no news yet if she is being a nightmare https://t.co/O6Q7gU9285 56 minutes ago
- It's time to #CookForSyria * Visit CookForSyria.com and let's make a difference together! thndr.me/LEx4DU 18 hours ago
- Train puppy - so good, it sends her straight to sleep https://t.co/eJKKSAiZM3 23 hours ago
- GAH - only now she sleeps, not in the utility room 😡 https://t.co/rLoTuiitlr 1 day ago
- First night in her own bed not going well (poorly so have bedtime of toddler) https://t.co/GDCXihZd6A 1 day ago