For some reason I am fascinated with the fact that prisoners at Alcatraz were served red velvet. This picture also an example of how prisoners communicated with each other in secret, developing codes and communicating with each other by simply moving around letters.
- @NerdPirates ha ha ha xx 52 minutes ago
- I have donated extra to #SU2C for THAT Dr 🙌🏻❤️🌡 1 hour ago
- This cuteness has made my night - I think the pets know I have had a crap crap day #puppy… instagram.com/p/BL1bHcBBLkz/ 1 hour ago
- It's like Sharknado in this house tonight - we also have a pissed off cat shark! Had the worst… instagram.com/p/BL1ZfzsBdW8/ 2 hours ago
- @urbane_fox 😂😂😂 2 hours ago