This cape may look beautiful at first sight but it horrifies me. Why? Well it is made out of the golden thread extracted from more than a million spiders and set to go on display at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London. It makes my skin crawl REALLY badly and I am not even scared of spiders. If you are braver than me and want to me read more then go here.
- Fantastic all grey cakes on sale at an LA Depressed Cake Shop this weekend, it was part of the… instagram.com/p/BPpOPGOBRsT/ 4 hours ago
- RT @JohnDonoghue64: What a time to be alive... https://t.co/5FUMh5HELf 4 hours ago
- I'M FREE - Totally overestimated the time it would take to pack so have some time for once if… instagram.com/p/BPpMsDJhVkq/ 4 hours ago
- I adore the boys but the title of 'Grope Mountain' makes me feel a bit icky 😳 twitter.com/eventmagazine/… 6 hours ago
- I love this cat and his winter fleece #cornishrex #catsofinstagram instagram.com/p/BPnyEWihebW/ 18 hours ago