This cape may look beautiful at first sight but it horrifies me. Why? Well it is made out of the golden thread extracted from more than a million spiders and set to go on display at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London. It makes my skin crawl REALLY badly and I am not even scared of spiders. If you are braver than me and want to me read more then go here.
- I need to make my bed but can't bring myself to disturb this scene 💤💤💤 - fatty Pudding #siamese… instagram.com/p/BME_Mo4B3Ou/ 3 hours ago
- My @JoMaloneLondon bath of dream was ruined by Pudding insisting on a viewing platform & her subsequent attempts to climb in with me 😳 3 hours ago
- The ribbed sausage 😳 twitter.com/alixfox/status… 4 hours ago
- @NicolaHamilton you guys getting married ❤️ 6 hours ago
- @citizenhelene or be Custard - see better already 😬 https://t.co/mEkV8SvlJg 6 hours ago