Two weapons confiscated after an April 13, 1933, raid on Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker’s hideout in Joplin, Missouri, will be going on the auction block at Mayo Auction in Kansas City on January 21. One is an 1897 model 12-gauge Winchester shotgun (read more). A roll of film also found at the time – with all the infamous shots of them ‘clowning about’ featuring these very weapons.
- Borough Market Hake @ Shellseekers Fish instagram.com/p/BSEXcbzhxvv/ 39 minutes ago
- Sleepy puppy / land deal on a very packed Jubilee Line - god bless Londoners ✌🏻 #bassethound instagram.com/p/BSEV_mrhBXF/ 52 minutes ago
- The land seal / house pig is off to be photographed by @GezGethings - she had best not show me up, 7 months = boundary pushing 4 hours ago
- RT @OnlyOneT: Men see what it's like to be pregnant by watching comic relief and spend your evening laughing and crying just second apart @… 19 hours ago
- Had enough of today - going to sleep and hope tomorrow will be better 20 hours ago