Bought this pack of Hello Kitty Jelly Belly in John Lewis today – was so horrified by Hello Kitty further polluting things I hold dear to me (in this case jelly beans) I am going to have to eat them all tonight in protest! As it’s for the greater good (ie destroying Hello Kitty merchandise) it wont be a contravention of my eat healthily new years resolution All of that said and done I do like the fact they have grouped together the pink flavours – and so my obsession with pantone colouring coding food takes another new turn!
- RT @KS_Ate_Here: Sooooooo @StreetFeastLDN is fun! @LagomElliot @LDNmessChef are taking streetfood to another level! 😍😍😍 https://t.co/ik5lld… 7 hours ago
- All the Dad's who marched with their young daughters today 🙌🏻#womensmarchlondon 11 hours ago
- @LondonPopups thanks for the support x 12 hours ago
- RT @PrawnographyLDN: Only a few left of these sumptuous ocean trout special's at #dinerama tonight.. they proved very popular indeed..… 14 hours ago
- I am proud to be a Nasty Woman and there in spirit for everyone on #WomensMarch today, you go ladies 🙌🏻 #weshallovercomb 14 hours ago