Bought this pack of Hello Kitty Jelly Belly in John Lewis today – was so horrified by Hello Kitty further polluting things I hold dear to me (in this case jelly beans) I am going to have to eat them all tonight in protest! As it’s for the greater good (ie destroying Hello Kitty merchandise) it wont be a contravention of my eat healthily new years resolution All of that said and done I do like the fact they have grouped together the pink flavours – and so my obsession with pantone colouring coding food takes another new turn!
- RT @OnlyOneT: Men see what it's like to be pregnant by watching comic relief and spend your evening laughing and crying just second apart @… 11 hours ago
- Had enough of today - going to sleep and hope tomorrow will be better 12 hours ago
- Oh I love French & Saunders 13 hours ago
- RT @atlasobscura: In concept cafés throughout the city, the experience comes first and the meal is secondary trib.al/61UwYPK 14 hours ago
- No dogs on the posh sofa rule being blatantly ignored by the land seal... 🙄 instagram.com/p/BSBpzu0hR-k/ 18 hours ago