Nothing like some terrifying anatomically correct ceramic art to get your going on a Friday morning. How good would it be to have a high tea served only using these art works? I found this post on the Street Anatomy blog (DO check it out it’s one of my main sources of inspiration) and can’t wait to meet Vanessa the mastermind mind behind this later this week when she visits London. So honoured she wants to hang out – of course we are meeting at Wellcome!!!
- Nothing like some inter-species cuddling to make your morning 😍 #bassethound #siamesecat instagram.com/p/BPhnMoLB0N7/ 1 hour ago
- What the actual fuck? https://t.co/RhVVCt5y6R 2 hours ago
- @upinmygrilluk I will & pop in with Pudding x 2 hours ago
- Everyday huge progress is being made for 'The Most Depressing Place On Earth' & 'Cafe Gloomy' -… instagram.com/p/BPhcRn8hJYN/ 3 hours ago
- Well I have found an awesome supplier of black brioche for The Most Depressing Place On Earth /… instagram.com/p/BPhaQBUhOhM/ 3 hours ago