Nothing like some terrifying anatomically correct ceramic art to get your going on a Friday morning. How good would it be to have a high tea served only using these art works? I found this post on the Street Anatomy blog (DO check it out it’s one of my main sources of inspiration) and can’t wait to meet Vanessa the mastermind mind behind this later this week when she visits London. So honoured she wants to hang out – of course we are meeting at Wellcome!!!
- Apparently being dressed as a shark is very relaxing #puppy https://t.co/Td4alFvJQy 4 hours ago
- Pudding's #Halloween costume is here - she's a shark due to her ridiculously sharp puppy teeth.… instagram.com/p/BL0VzBuhhBI/ 4 hours ago
- @RebeccaJ plump Pudding 16 hours ago
- @RebeccaJ she helps xxx 16 hours ago
- This is how you announce news 🙌🏻 twitter.com/theipaper/stat… 17 hours ago