Australian artist Thomas Pavitt has created this impressive dot-to-dot reproduction of the Mona Lisa. Comprising from a total of 6200 points it took over nine hours to connect all the dots! What I really want to see now is a Mona Lisa colour by numbers piece!
- Apparently being dressed as a shark is very relaxing #puppy https://t.co/Td4alFvJQy 2 hours ago
- Pudding's #Halloween costume is here - she's a shark due to her ridiculously sharp puppy teeth.… instagram.com/p/BL0VzBuhhBI/ 2 hours ago
- @RebeccaJ plump Pudding 14 hours ago
- @RebeccaJ she helps xxx 14 hours ago
- This is how you announce news 🙌🏻 twitter.com/theipaper/stat… 15 hours ago