They say anything can look beautiful but I am still left massively uncomfortable by this series from Stephen J Shanabrook – does that mean these pieces have served their purpose, I think it does. Strangely I don’t mind his series of morgue chocolates, or even the chocolate suicide bomber, in fact I LOVE them want to sell them at the Edible Autopsy. Worryingly I think that said a lot about me but you can’t deny there is something that draws you to this series of images until you find out what they are!!!
- RT @dog_rates: C'mon guys. Please only send in dogs. We only rate dogs, not Exceptional-Tongued Peruvian Floor Bears. Thank you... 12/10 ht… 9 minutes ago
- Borough market mac & bacon 🥓 - okish as I was starving but not one to revisit instagram.com/p/BSEcNetB3mM/ 10 minutes ago
- Borough Market Hake @ Shellseekers Fish instagram.com/p/BSEXcbzhxvv/ 51 minutes ago
- Sleepy puppy / land deal on a very packed Jubilee Line - god bless Londoners ✌🏻 #bassethound instagram.com/p/BSEV_mrhBXF/ 1 hour ago
- The land seal / house pig is off to be photographed by @GezGethings - she had best not show me up, 7 months = boundary pushing 4 hours ago