Plug the Twimal (short for Twitter Animal) into your USB port, link it to your account and it will read Tweets back to you as they come in. Yes let’s pause for a moment to consider how annoying that would actually be, I think I could tolerate it for an hour tops. While the current model only supports Japanese (I love the Japanese for stuff like this) I can only hope a English version comes out soooooooon. Buy it here.
- @CaptJAKirk Cheers x 2 hours ago
- @kasiakatie No plaster yet / and I hope non to come 2 hours ago
- Fractured my elbow yesterday falling down stairs, after a long day at work can finally bring on the pity party for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- The puppy does not so much say hello to passers by who pay her attention but more physically accosts them https://t.co/24oYAkJg6c 2 hours ago
- RT @crazybonelady: Bottle said to contain a witch. Obtained in 1915 from an old lady living in a village in Sussex. From Pitt Rivers museum… 5 hours ago