Plug the Twimal (short for Twitter Animal) into your USB port, link it to your account and it will read Tweets back to you as they come in. Yes let’s pause for a moment to consider how annoying that would actually be, I think I could tolerate it for an hour tops. While the current model only supports Japanese (I love the Japanese for stuff like this) I can only hope a English version comes out soooooooon. Buy it here.
- RT @LaughingSquid: The Amount of Candy a Person Would Have to Eat for a Lethal Dose of Sugar laughingsquid.com/the-amount-of-… https://t.co/roMYNv640r 1 hour ago
- Brands who ignore Halloween confuse me - it's a massive deal both commercially and culturally?.. 3 hours ago
- If the police stop me I am making them ring you @OnlyOneT https://t.co/zg8yc0EbUl 3 hours ago
- Well the creative reference does say "burnt human bones" - attention to detail and all that.… instagram.com/p/BMCX9g7Bhoi/ 4 hours ago
- @upinmygrilluk thought you would approve https://t.co/qdvVoA8Tr0 8 hours ago