Found this amazing post on teeny tiny elevators over at Notcot. They look great but even better is the news that they do in fact open and close and make all the right lift noises… the only thing they don’t do is actually move up and down. This Liliputian “Lift” is by Maurizio Cattelan & can currently be seen at the Galerie Emmanuel Perrotin in Paris.
- It's time to #CookForSyria * Visit CookForSyria.com and let's make a difference together! thndr.me/LEx4DU 12 hours ago
- Train puppy - so good, it sends her straight to sleep https://t.co/eJKKSAiZM3 18 hours ago
- GAH - only now she sleeps, not in the utility room 😡 https://t.co/rLoTuiitlr 1 day ago
- First night in her own bed not going well (poorly so have bedtime of toddler) https://t.co/GDCXihZd6A 1 day ago
- just spent best part of an hour lying on the utility room floor to convince Pudding it’s a nice cosy place to sleep tonight 1 day ago