Found this amazing post on teeny tiny elevators over at Notcot. They look great but even better is the news that they do in fact open and close and make all the right lift noises… the only thing they don’t do is actually move up and down. This Liliputian “Lift” is by Maurizio Cattelan & can currently be seen at the Galerie Emmanuel Perrotin in Paris.
- All the Dad's who marched with their young daughters today 🙌🏻#womensmarchlondon 3 hours ago
- @LondonPopups thanks for the support x 4 hours ago
- RT @PrawnographyLDN: Only a few left of these sumptuous ocean trout special's at #dinerama tonight.. they proved very popular indeed..… 6 hours ago
- I am proud to be a Nasty Woman and there in spirit for everyone on #WomensMarch today, you go ladies 🙌🏻 #weshallovercomb 6 hours ago
- Nothing like some inter-species cuddling to make your morning 😍 #bassethound #siamesecat instagram.com/p/BPhnMoLB0N7/ 7 hours ago