Evil geniuses have created 3D printers to print edible forms too complex or small for regular humans to make, the plane/shuttle/spaceship (?!) below is made of scallops and cheese (Notcot via Sub Studio). This is fairly old news now but I still love this concept, will hopefully use in the UK for a project this year.
- It's like Sharknado in this house tonight - we also have a pissed off cat shark! Had the worst… instagram.com/p/BL1ZfzsBdW8/ 18 minutes ago
- @urbane_fox 😂😂😂 23 minutes ago
- Tea time for puppy shark https://t.co/AE4jSOsL3I 25 minutes ago
- I love Halloween - cheers @BillyFranksCoUk will collect later xx twitter.com/billyfrankscou… 3 hours ago
- Pet hat: people unable to multi task annoys me to an irrational level! 3 hours ago