Evil geniuses have created 3D printers to print edible forms too complex or small for regular humans to make, the plane/shuttle/spaceship (?!) below is made of scallops and cheese (Notcot via Sub Studio). This is fairly old news now but I still love this concept, will hopefully use in the UK for a project this year.
- I am proud to be a Nasty Woman and there in spirit for everyone on #WomensMarch today, you go ladies 🙌🏻 #weshallovercomb 25 minutes ago
- Nothing like some inter-species cuddling to make your morning 😍 #bassethound #siamesecat instagram.com/p/BPhnMoLB0N7/ 1 hour ago
- What the actual fuck? https://t.co/RhVVCt5y6R 2 hours ago
- @upinmygrilluk I will & pop in with Pudding x 3 hours ago
- Everyday huge progress is being made for 'The Most Depressing Place On Earth' & 'Cafe Gloomy' -… instagram.com/p/BPhcRn8hJYN/ 3 hours ago