I think I’d have to describe the work of Carlee Fernandez as useful taxidermy, which is also sick and twisted. It’s pretty disturbing although the real bear suit costume is straight out of Scooby Doo.
- RT @Zoehardman: Lovely to see my mate @GizziErskine at her fantastic book launch tonight. The food was to DIE for 👏🏻👏🏻 bravo lady xx 4 hours ago
- RT @BBQ_Lab: Firing out @GizziErskine 's EPIC Korean wings at the launch of her beautiful new book tonight... Damn they're good 😛 http://t.… 4 hours ago
- RT @RockettStGeorge: Regram @gizzierskine of our our lovely accessories beautifully styled by @miss_cakehead for tonight's… https://t.co/0L… 4 hours ago
- RT @deanpiper: Such a giggle at @GizziErskine's book launch in Old Street. Full blown foodie festival vibes. I especially liked the pickled… 4 hours ago
- RT @littleboots: First party I've ever been to in a roundabout! Congrats @gizzierskine on a great launch for her new… https://t.co/MG9hLV93… 4 hours ago