Chicago based chef Grant Achatz of the Alinea Restaurant specialises in molecular gastronomy and has developed a pretty awesome new taste experience… A balloon filled with helium sugar sprinkled with dried Granny Smith apple. A desert you to have to breathe in might be appeal to some, and it appeals to me from a creative point of view, but I am not sure it will ever come close to Gu Chocolate Pot on a spoon.
- @DanielBashford *sulks* when did you unfollow me in the first place! http://t.co/Trk1cLPQ65 4 hours ago
- RT @cakespy: Happiest Easter. Cadbury Creme Eggs Benedict. seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/0… 4 hours ago
- @DanielBashford well I drunk & eating leftover eggs in bed! 5 hours ago
- @DanielBashford precision placing I see *rolls eyes* 5 hours ago
- @danielbashford why on earth are you tweeting in the 3rd person - you a rockstar baker now you can precisely half a creme egg Bash?.. 5 hours ago