Chicago based chef Grant Achatz of the Alinea Restaurant specialises in molecular gastronomy and has developed a pretty awesome new taste experience… A balloon filled with helium sugar sprinkled with dried Granny Smith apple. A desert you to have to breathe in might be appeal to some, and it appeals to me from a creative point of view, but I am not sure it will ever come close to Gu Chocolate Pot on a spoon.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- @19_Events @S3FTON @mcconvip thanks for sharing - birthday boy said he wanted a disgusting cake, his birthday wish is my command 11 hours ago
- RT @19_Events: @S3FTON @mcconvip @Miss_Cakehead happy bday Sefton!..but that has to be the scariest cake we have ever seen! Genius http://t… 11 hours ago
- @urbane_fox I feel sorry for jager to be honest - at the end of the day it's an agency who fucked up 12 hours ago
- @sophielbradley I am staggered - we had weeks of H&S testing for the 'blood' swimming pool and that was just coloured water 12 hours ago
- It's a branded PR disaster. Literally. Hope the victim in a coma pulls through dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2… 12 hours ago