Chicago based chef Grant Achatz of the Alinea Restaurant specialises in molecular gastronomy and has developed a pretty awesome new taste experience… A balloon filled with helium sugar sprinkled with dried Granny Smith apple. A desert you to have to breathe in might be appeal to some, and it appeals to me from a creative point of view, but I am not sure it will ever come close to Gu Chocolate Pot on a spoon.
- @PerriLewis *pulls jealous face* 8 hours ago
- It's beautiful out there - heading to Camden for some early beers :-) 12 hours ago
- Don't look coy Custard I KNOW IT WAS YOU http://t.co/S0JbYj1aDy 12 hours ago
- RT @dominicwilcox: Vladamir Putin is 165 cm tall and is the same height or length as these Ikea items ikea.com/gb/en/search/?… 15 hours ago
- @Adam_CNN sounds awesome but no one will be feeding you rude cakes right?! 15 hours ago