Chicago based chef Grant Achatz of the Alinea Restaurant specialises in molecular gastronomy and has developed a pretty awesome new taste experience… A balloon filled with helium sugar sprinkled with dried Granny Smith apple. A desert you to have to breathe in might be appeal to some, and it appeals to me from a creative point of view, but I am not sure it will ever come close to Gu Chocolate Pot on a spoon.
- RT @shrimoyeec: Had a great time wining and dining with fellow London foodies @wilkes888 @Miss_Cakehead at @CandlemakerPub! Food by @DeathB… 24 minutes ago
- @NathanPask sober Em loves you too #brotherfromanother 47 minutes ago
- RT @NathanPask: @Miss_Cakehead my pleasure drunk Em x 49 minutes ago
- @CreateASkate gutted I didn't know about you before this shoot, thanks for the follow x misscakehead.wordpress.com 49 minutes ago
- @NathanPask drunk Em wants to say thank you thank you thank you again for today - you rock xxx 50 minutes ago