I have a real soft spot for abandoned fairgrounds / hospitals etc – in fact an empty convent in Bromley could not be more on my list to ‘creatively explore’ this weekend. Therefore it follows that this set of photographs has set off serious creative lust, fair to say it is the only set of wedding photographs I have ever found interesting. Shot in an abandoned fairground in Belgium words can not describe how desperate I am to do something, ok anything, at this location. Maybe a fucked up tea party event, or it might work for Cake Disco (more news of that coming soon). See all of the images over on the only cool wedding site I have ever found (not that I have been looking to be honest as I repel men as effectively water repels oil there is really not point) Rock & Roll Bride (via @lostateminor).
- @cwiss ah thanks - all my creme egg supplies are with @LDNmessChef for my waistline's safety... shockingly only eaten 2 today 4 hours ago
- Easter doooooooooom - officially ill #temperature #softkitty #poorlygirl #someonemakemechickensoup 4 hours ago
- @TheBoyWhoBakes @TheKrakenRum_UK will send you the recipe when feeling less sorry for myself x 6 hours ago
- I am also dunking creme eggs into a restorative @TheKrakenRum_UK hot toddy so it's not all bad #sulkingonsofa 6 hours ago
- Ill & sulking on sofa but pics like this make me realise I have best job in the world - cake war with @LDNmessChef http://t.co/fn9pSTBEWB 6 hours ago