This house is horrendous but at the same time fascinating – built in 1950 by Rudy and Ruth McLaughlin, the home is surrounded by a wrought iron fence and features gnomes. Yes FEATURE GNOMES. Fair play to them on use of space though as the swimming pool surrounding the castle doubles as a moat. Each to their own and all that (via Atlas Obscura).
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- In the face of a crisis I appeared to have turned into Lesley Knope 59 minutes ago
- RT @carly_will: @Miss_Cakehead @Adam_Merrett Very understanding about a wise decision. 4 hours ago
- If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact myself or @Adam_Merrett email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org 5 hours ago
- IMPORTANT: Due to the tragic events which took place in #woolwich the blood swimming pool has been cancelled (PLS RT) 5 hours ago
- I am more amused than Nath @NathanPask that he is (about to be) the first in the pool #residentevil http://t.co/MI5uIE1Kxb 6 hours ago