Excitingly some really different ‘street art’ – with more than a touch of Salvador Dali, these paintings from Ukraine artist Kislow feature illustrations from books about mythical creatures, and classic ’70s/’80s graffiti. They are also in a increasingly number of random locations from from bank walls to abandoned warehouses to rocks overlooking. Are these ‘street art’ – to be honest I can’t be arsed to go into that whole can of worms right now. Loving these paintings is enough for me (via Life Lounge).
- RT @thejokerpenton: Time for a shit load of beer and rock n roll http://t.co/HyYqkKd7xd 10 minutes ago
- @mrs_gibb @TheYorkMind oh my goodness that is amazing - I feel so happy that my crazy idea has helped so many including @shewhobakes1 1 hour ago
- RT @mrs_gibb: Lady just started treatment with @TheYorkMind - had the courage to seek help after visiting our Depressed Cake Shop last year… 1 hour ago
- Happy Easter Bitches! http://t.co/r4VWnvwMvU 1 hour ago
- RT @your_home: Homemade creme eggs? Surely not? But yes it's true and here's how to make them: ow.ly/vQLWH #cremeeggs #chocola… 1 hour ago