So let’s get cracking on bloggers against BP then – if only they invest the same amount of money in protecting the environment than they do in finding oil in the first place. LOVING online / geek pressure in ensuring that this is global awareness about this disaster. If It Was My Home certainly hits ‘home’, and shows the impact of the spill in geographical terms you would understand. I used London (my home) for this map below.
- RT @WIRED: Yummmmm. How Cadbury hatches 350-million goo-filled eggs a year wrd.cm/1l80Gk9 http://t.co/MSK13aapEJ 2 hours ago
- RT @TheKrakenRum_UK: Want to join the Kraken's Lair launch party tonight @HotelPelirocco Brighton? We're giving away 2 pairs of tickets! RT… 5 hours ago
- Off to deliver 18 creme egg brownie to 'Mr Sprinkles' - fingers crossed he likes them & destroying the kitchen was worth it! 5 hours ago
- RT @DaintyBakehouse: @Miss_Cakehead, creme egg nails?! “@companymagazine: The only nail art you need this Easter…! cmpny.co.uk/1l70VMn h… 6 hours ago
- @DanielBashford it's still making me LOL - I have bank holiday fever! 6 hours ago