So let’s get cracking on bloggers against BP then – if only they invest the same amount of money in protecting the environment than they do in finding oil in the first place. LOVING online / geek pressure in ensuring that this is global awareness about this disaster. If It Was My Home certainly hits ‘home’, and shows the impact of the spill in geographical terms you would understand. I used London (my home) for this map below.
- @DissentAcademy I want to do this tomorrow night when back from @CandlemakerPub full of tequila youtube.com/watch?v=F_hBAc… #bardance 5 minutes ago
- The beautiful Isle of Jura (I keep singing Jura Jura Jura to the tune of Ruby by the Kaiser Chiefs) http://t.co/F3rLGPbPzH 46 minutes ago
- Right time to sprint up the hill to @TheBoogaloo for a cheeky one - can we make it, yes we can! 1 hour ago
- @luvfoodluvdrink you need to book into @DissentAcademy @LDNmessChef for sure x 1 hour ago
- Depressed Dining – A Grey Tasting Menu wp.me/p1cIWI-wO 1 hour ago