GREAT piece of branding here – Stationery of Horror was a corporate design project for a German crime & horror channel from agency Jung von Matt AG, Germany. It does remind me that I have to sort out the branding for Cakehead Loves / Chance Collective but I have no ideas at the moment about how to come up with something that ROCKS as much as this (via Who Killed Bambi).
- Nice Secret Cinema review - but panicked about learning a Waltz I have two left feet!!! telegraph.co.uk/culture/theatr… 1 hour ago
- Alarm set for horrifically early (for me) 05.15 - in a bad mood just thinking about it 1 hour ago
- RT @Brilliant_Ads: Walking Dead ad in New York City http://t.co/rBQoEx3B3l 1 hour ago
- RT @amytweetedthis: Wonder where we're hotter than today? I can't enjoy it until I know that someone on holiday is reaching for a jumper. 3 hours ago
- @FrightProps you'll love this image x http://t.co/SQG1EZM8CL 4 hours ago