GREAT piece of branding here – Stationery of Horror was a corporate design project for a German crime & horror channel from agency Jung von Matt AG, Germany. It does remind me that I have to sort out the branding for Cakehead Loves / Chance Collective but I have no ideas at the moment about how to come up with something that ROCKS as much as this (via Who Killed Bambi).
- In case you missed it - dessert for 30 made at the table by by @LDNmessChef for @Gourmet_focus @DissentAcademy http://t.co/bbVOHxk3rP 18 minutes ago
- RT @travishodgesuk: There is still time to celebrate national pie week with Mrs Lovett @Dungeon_London Anyone for Miley tongue pie? http://… 52 minutes ago
- RT @bareps: Exploded Pete Fowler @themonsterist tmblr.co/ZijjRr19Qvrx3 #ILLUSTRATION 56 minutes ago
- Miniature sushi is made with just one grain of rice and it is amazing bbc.co.uk/news/world-asi… 10 hours ago
- @wilkes888 @LDNmessChef @DissentAcademy media day coming up in April, will make sure you are on the list and see you then x 10 hours ago